:::A Fire Inside Argentina:::
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Letras de las 4 canciones [crash love Deluxe]

normal Letras de las 4 canciones [crash love Deluxe]

Mensaje por afipunkbol 26/9/2009, 03:01

Espero que les guste Very Happy
Fainting Spells

Give me this before I slip, before I sink,
because I think I may have found the short way down.
Just give me something. Something’s cold and clear –
the love spent here, as I had feared, means nothing dear.
I pray to reason I’ll forget. I’ll trade what’s left.

Just give me something.
I’m the devout, praying just to get the blood out,
bound by this flesh I own.
I’m the devout, cutting just to get the blood out.
Desecrate til we die alone.

I will defy the pulse disguise
but please pretend we’re still alive if it gives you hope.
I sung and drowned. I’m taking the short way down.

Give me something I can take to make the memories fade.
Poison kiss, remember this, I was never meant for this day.

We’ve Got The Knife

You’ve got your pretty face. You’ve got disarming eyes. You’ve got such social grace. I’ve got my pretty spies. I found you lost, misplaced. I loved that lovely guise. I said I’d try my luck and you said, “well you don’t you don’t have to try.” I forgot that night, what you said that night: “I had the most exquisite time.” Well you got that right, but it’s not the whole story. I want it all. I court the loveliest of crimes.

Say it, as if it were true. We’ve got the knife you left behind. Play it just like you do. I wanna hear you mean it, when you say I’m not next in line. I court the loveliest of crimes. Save it cuz we’ve got the knife. You’ve got your pretty face. You’ve got your stunning glow. You’ve got exquisite taste. I’ve got the marks to show. You said you’d shoot the stars but bullets make you blush. Turns out, you liked to play. Play with knives and I hear that it gives you a rush.

Well we’ve got the knife, yeah we’ve got the knife. I’ve got the knife you left behind. Well we’ve got the knife. Now I want the whole story. I thought you looked familiar. I’d seen your face long before that night. Now I wait, for you were no stranger. No stranger to taking a life.

Where We Used To Play

I might seem a bit peculiar, a bit not right for though I try, I remain a stranger – not of this time. I swear I’m almost there though I’ve been wandering for days. I may be chasing ghost trains hoping they’ll arrive where we used to play. I may be hopping ghost trains for they terminate where we used to play in those days. I know I’m with strangers I recognize and realize my own disowned me. They were never mind.

I swear I’m almost there. This is right where we used to play. I may be chasing ghost trains hoping they’ll arrive where we used to play. I may be hopping ghost trains for they terminate where we used to play in those days. I never will let it go until I find the place I called mine. I never was truly meant for this time.

100 Words

This is the final night, boys. We are the cracks in diamond walls. I tried to illuminate but the shadows kill. I’m overshadowed. See how I blend in with nothing? Now beautiful boys, let’s destroy. We’ll shine as the lucite breaks and falls. Raise the new glitter god with the golden tears- the tears that swallow. A smile that’s touched so warms nothing.

Yesterday I burnt the sky, looked to the ground and wrapped it around me. Still today I have so much to burn. Yesterday I longed to die, fell to the ground, and the ground caught me. Now today I question why I fell. Deities fell to decoys, tainting what’s pure. Lets cleanse them all.

Infinite life reclaimed, as the shadows kill they are overshadowed. We’ll burn as they fade into nothing. So what can help me to understand, somehow, why it always pains me to breath? We’re no longer confined because yesterday I burnt the sky.
afipunkbol
afipunkbol

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 102

http://afilatino.com/